Thursday 18 September 2014

Slowly getting back to normal

It feels like life is slowly settling down again this week (though perhaps I shouldn't speak too soon!). Problems seem to be resolving themselves one by one - I hope it lasts! Thank you so much to the people who commented on my last post - it's nice to see that some of you feel the same sometimes.


I had some time today to play with my new camera - I'm still figuring out all the settings!


I loved photographing these - I think they are Gerberas? I always gravitate towards them at my local supermarket - love the colours.



I also remembered to photograph one of my recent completed projects - a shawl!


Sorry the photos don't give much idea of what the shawl is like - I don't have anyone to photograph me actually wearing it! It's the Cameo shawl - you can find the pattern here.



I feel good that I have managed to finish something. I really must be more disciplined about my makes...I just get frustrated with all the half finished projects lying around...it doesn't make me feel any better!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!