Tuesday 27 May 2014

Something strange...

... appears to have been going on on this blog! As you can see from the lack of posts since 1 May, I haven't been around much in the last few weeks. Checking my emails over the weekend, I noted several comments asking where my starburst crochet hexagon pattern had disappeared to. This was news to me, because as far as I was aware, the pattern was still there, where it had always been. Imagine my surprise when I logged on tonight to find my blog template had completely changed (I did not change it myself) and everything was all wonky!

Well, I have partly corrected the issues and don't have time to do more tonight. For those of you who asked, here is the link to the hexagon pattern: http://lavenderwildrose.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/starburst-hexagon-pattern-tutorial.html.

Apologies for the disruption, hopefully normal service has now been resumed!

I think someone may have asked about a couple of my other patterns too. When I have some time (hopefully this weekend) I will go through and make sure everything can be accessed from the home page. I should be back with more posts soon too, May has just been a busy, busy month!

Take care

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!