Monday 27 May 2013

Bank Holiday sunshine

It's a Bank Holiday here in the UK again, which means another long weekend! I've spent most of it up until today out and about in London. Today has been my day at home to prepare for the week ahead.


I made a trip to Liberty's - perhaps I'll tell you why in my next post, but yes it had to do with a craft purchase!

Whilst there I couldn't resist taking some snaps of the lovely flower display which can always be found outside the Marlborough Street entrance. It's usually especially gorgeous at this time of year!






As you can see, there were roses, hydrangeas and lilacs aplenty! I'm particularly entranced by lilacs at the moment - they're just coming into flower here now - I just love the colour and all the tiny little flowers.


We also took a trip down to Richmond in Surrey - I love Richmond and its romantic looking old cottages and gorgeous park land. Only in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine being able to afford living there unfortunately!



That's all for now, just a little post to share with you the loveliness of a spring day in England!

xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. All the flowers are most delightful to see in all their glorious colors. thanks for sharing. I look forward to hearing about what you bought. I hope you had a lovely holiday. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures of the flowers you took....sweet peas are my birth flower and I love them very much! Having a quite holiday here in California, not too cold, not too hot...just right! Crocheting!

    Will visit again! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your blog post and it was amazing. I'll visit your blog again to read more article :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers. I can't resist sweet peas, they smell so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!