Monday 1 April 2013

March

So March is done with now too. With the clocks going forward yesterday we're now officially in British Summertime (at least in theory!)


Before I sat down to do this post and compile pictures for it, I felt as though I hadn't really done very much in March. However, now as I look back at all the projects I have worked on, documented in photos, I can see that once again I have managed to pack quite a lot in.

 I've nearly managed to complete a whole blanket (the cathedral blanket), done some sewing, made a scarf and come up with numerous ideas for other projects!

I also have some ambitious plans for April, to try and challenge myself a little bit. I'll explain more in my next post.


I hope you've all had a Happy Easter, and if you're in the UK, I hope you enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday!

xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your March mosaic! Your crochet scarf is so very pretty.
    M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen, A very lovely collage of your artistic works. Happy April. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!