Monday 23 July 2012

She's a Rainbow

I've always liked that Rolling Stones' song, Shes a Rainbow.

Well my new throw is definately coming along as a rainbow! I thought I would share some of the progress pictures with you.



It was a gloriously hot and sunny day here in the South East today. The flowers in the garden were enjoying the weather too:



 Lets hope the weather lasts! More on the rainbow throw soon - its a surprisingly quick make - maybe because there is something so addictive about changing the colours in the granny square.

After this I think I will try some smaller crochet projects though - I'd like to try and improve a little on some other techniques. Even simple things like working turning chains at ends of rows still fox me now - I always seem to end in a bit of a mess. Still with all the lovely colours I'm going to have left over from the throw, I'll definately be inspired to make something!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!