Sunday 4 March 2012

Daffodils

Just to prove to myself that winter is nearly over (despite the fact that it was snowing here this afternoon!), some of the daffodils I snapped on my lunch break on Friday. These were in Tavistock Square in London.


So now thanks to the snow, I can't decide whether to carry on with my spring/summer knitting, or stop and do a chunky cowl which I have been toying with attempting. I have been knitting the Christina cardigan from Kim Hargreaves book Whisper, (back and one front done), but I also have some sheeny grey merino yarn which would make a lovely textured cowl, which it seems may come in handy until April at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!